Members Only MON – FRI 6 am–10 am;
Public & Members MON – FRI 10 am – 10 pm; SAT 10 am–10 pm; SUN 10 am–6 pm
Easter – CLOSED; Memorial Day – 9 am-10 pm 4th of July – 10 am–6 pm; Labor Day – CLOSED; Thanksgiving – CLOSED; Day after Thanksgiving – 9 am–10 pm; Christmas Eve – 9 am–3 pm; Christmas – CLOSED; New Year’s Eve – 10 am–6 pm; New Year’s Day – 10 am–6 pm
|Adult||Student/Military/Senior*||Youth**||Child (6 and under)|
|Day Pass||$15||$12||$10||Free with paying adult|
|10 Day Punch Card||$130||$100||$80**||—|
|10 Day Punch Card w/ Gear||$160||$130||$110**||—|
Rental Package (Includes shoes, harness, chalk bag) – $6
Shoes – $4
Harness – $3
Chalk Bag – $1
1 – Month Rental Package – $30 (Shoes, harness, chalk bag)
Child Month Rental Package (6 and under) – $15
What Comes with a Day Pass?
– Full Access to the Climbing Gym (some exclusions apply based on certifications – ask Front Desk for all the details)
– Fitness Equipment (Children under the age of 18 are not allowed on equipment without close active supervision)
– Yoga & Fitness Classes that are normally included with gym membership (see Yoga & Fitness Class Schedule to see what is available)
What to do on 1st visit?
– All persons entering the facility must sign a liability release waiver. You can do this at our waiver station or save time by completing you and your family’s waivers ONLINE.
– We will give you a full gym orientation and teach you how to easily use our many Auto-Belay systems (Ages 14+ may hook up themselves and must hook up younger children)
– We will show you the basics of bouldering and how to fall on our padding system.
– As staff is available, we will teach you how to belay with our top-ropes. Please ask the front desk staff for their next available time to teach you this required skill to become Gemstone Toprope Belay Certified. Wondering what “Belaying” means? Watch this quick video to see what it is all about. Toprope Belay Video by Climbing Magazine
– All Yoga & Fitness classes are included with your day pass. Check Availability and join! Our instructors are AMAZING!
* Child: Ages 6 and under
*Student: Ages 14-17 or full-time college/university student. College students must be taking 12 credits (or 6 graduate credits) and show current student ID. Class schedule and student ID required for memberships and punch cards.
* Military (active & not active) must show current ID.
* Senior is defined as a person aged 65+.
** Youth punch cards will ‘deactivate’ one year after purchase date. Punches can be reactivated after the user’s age has been re-confirmed. If the user has changed from a Youth to Adult, or Youth to Student punch card, there is a charge to upgrade based on number of remaining punches.
– Punch cards do not expire and are transferable. Transferred punches must be to a participant in equal age / status category.
– All participants must sign a Gemstone Climbing Center Waiver. Participants under 18 must have waivers signed by parent or court appointed guardian.
– All climbers who would like to belay, lead belay, or lead climb must pass separate belay, lead belay, and lead climb tests. Belayers must be 14 years old or older.