Members Only MON – FRI 6 am–10 am;
Public & Members MON – FRI 10 am – 10 pm; SAT 10 am–10 pm; SUN 10 am–6 pm
Easter – CLOSED; Memorial Day – 9 am-10 pm 4th of July – 10 am–6 pm; Labor Day – 9 am–10 pm; Thanksgiving – CLOSED; Day after Thanksgiving – 9 am–10 pm; Christmas Eve – 9 am–5 pm; Christmas – CLOSED; New Year’s Eve – 10 am–5 pm; New Year’s Day – 10 am–8 pm
|Adult||Student/Military/Senior*||Youth**||Child (6 and under)|
|Day Pass||$15||$12||$10||Free with paying adult|
|10 Day Punch Card||$130||$100||$80**||—|
|10 Day Punch Card w/ Gear||$160||$130||$110**||—|
Rental Package (Includes shoes, harness, chalk bag) – $6
Shoes – $4
Harness – $3
Chalk Bag – $1
1 – Month Rental Package – $30 (Shoes, harness, chalk bag)
Child Month Rental Package (6 and under) – $15
*Student is defined as a child aged 14-18 or full-time college/university student. College students must be taking 12 credits (or 6 graduate credits) and show current student ID. Class schedule and student ID required for memberships and punch cards.
* Military (active & not active) must show current ID.
* Senior is defined as a person aged 65+.
** Youth punch cards will ‘deactivate’ one year after purchase date. Punches can be reactivated after the user’s age has been re-confirmed. If the user has changed from a Youth to Adult, or Youth to Student punch card, there is a charge to upgrade based on number of remaining punches.
– Punch cards do not expire and are transferable. Transferred punches must be to a participant in equal age / status category.
– All participants must sign a Gemstone Climbing Center Waiver. Participants under 18 must have waivers signed by parent or court appointed guardian.
– All climbers who would like to belay, lead belay, or lead climb must pass separate belay, lead belay, and lead climb tests. Belayers must be 14 years old or older.