|MEMBERSHIP PLANS||Adult||*Student / Military / Senior||*Youth||*Family 2||*Family 3||*Family 3+|
|GEMSTONE 1 Year Prepaid||$510||$455||$400||$900||$1,150||$1,150 + $127.50/person|
|GEMSTONE Monthly EFT||$45||$40||$35||$80||$105||$105 + $11.25/person|
|1 Month Prepaid*
|$65||$55||$50||$110||$135||$135 + $15/person|
Note: EFT & 1 Year Prepaid Memberships Require $25 Initiation Fee
- Free yoga & fitness, some special classes may have additional charge.
- Use of cardio and strength/fitness area
- Towel service
- Free Intro to Climbing class per member
GEMSTONE EFT & 1 Year Prepaid Membership
- 10% Discount on all retail
- Discounts on Gemstone classes
- Discounts on Gemstone Special Events, Clinics, and more…
- Monthly EFT and 1 Year Prepaid memberships receive 2 guest pass per membership (2 per family membership OR 2 per individual membership) per calendar month. These passes do not accumulate/roll over.
- These guest passes include shoes, harness, and chalk bag when needed.
- Guests must be accompanied with sponsoring member and guest passes cannot be used for frozen EFT members or punch card holders.
- Automatic withdrawal by credit or debit card each month or once a year
- EFT members may freeze membership $8 per month (Must freeze by the 1st of the month; mid-month freezes start on the 1st of the next month).
- EFT members may freeze their memberships for a maximum of 3 months no more than twice in one calendar year.
- Family members on Monthly EFT may freeze independently.
- One – year contract with a $75 fee if cancelled within first year
- Contract is one year, regardless of number of months frozen
- After 1 year, membership rolls into month to month EFT until cancellation, unless 1 year prepaid again.
- Membership will continue to be billed until Customer Change Form is filed with Gemstone Climbing Center.
No Commitment 1 Month Membership
- Cannot be frozen, transferred, or refunded
- Does not include free guest passes
- Begins on start date and ends 1 calendar month later.
Student is defined as kids ages 14-17 or full-time college/university student. College students must be taking 12 credits (or 6 graduate credits) and show current student ID. Class schedule and student ID required for memberships and punch cards.
Military (active & not active) must show current ID.
Senior is defined as age 65+.
Youth is defined as a child 7-13 years old.
Family 2 is two persons, a couple romantically involved and living at same address, or may be one parent and one child. Membership is paid by one designated person. If couple’s relationship dissolves, may be converted to 2 individual memberships but cannot be recombined into a new Family 2 membership.
A Family is a maximum of 2 adults (18+) and the balance of individuals under age 17 all living in the same household and membership paid for by one designated person.