GEMSTONE TO COSTA RICA RETREAT
FEBRUARY 1 TO FEBRUARY 7, 2020!
Gemstone Climbing and Chakra Eco Lodge in Costa Rica are beyond excited to announce our first ever Costa Rica Climbing, Yoga and Hiking Adventure Retreat in the beautiful mountains and on the beaches of COSTA RICA!
Join us February 1, 2020 to February 7, 2020 for a full week of “off the grid” challenging and life changing adventures! There will be a coffee tour, climbing workshop, waterfall hike, tree climbing, climbing newly bolted cliffs, rappelling, canyoning, slack lining, SUPing, beaching and a community service project. There is an option to extend your vacation through another travel agency with 90 days notice. There is something for everyone.
It takes place at our off the grid Eco Lodge in the mountains where you will connect deeper with yourself, the people around you and nature.
Take a step away from it all…Relax, unwind and disconnect as you practice yoga, relax in hammocks, and listen to the sounds of nature. Excite, challenge and push yourself as we hike to secluded waterfalls and mountain tops, surround ourselves with the wild, climb trees, climb secluded and newly established cliffs, and repel rocks and waterfalls.
It’s time to take that leap and join us on an epic adventure! This retreat is open to everyone because there is something here for everyone to enjoy! No matter what your level or speed, there will be someone with you every step of the way. Join this incredibly supportive community for a trip of a life time!
Four days at our private Eco-lodge, Chakra Lodge, nestled between 2 national parks in the mountains of Costa Rica, Chirripo National Park and La Amistad International Park, which is shared with Panama.
You are sleeping in a treehouse of three walls with the fourth walls open to the jungle with more stars than you can even count above. Every day you will nourish your body with home cooked, local and healthy food, drink pure natural spring water.
Mountain – Hiking to waterfalls & mountain tops, climbing trees, climbing secluded cliffs, rappelling waterfalls & rocks, sunrise flow yoga & restorative candle light yoga mediation, hammock relaxing time, connection with yourself, others and nature and plenty of time for relaxation. Local coffee plantation tour and community service project.
Beach – Surfing, visiting Uvita National Park, slack lining, stand up paddling & beach time!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME TO THIS RETREAT?
* This retreat is like no other… our location is 100% completely unique.
* We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the retreat.
* We are a like minded community which encourages like minded traveler’s
* We have a Challenge by Choice Motto
* We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the retreat.
* Hiking or trekking are always optional, there are multiple options and no one will ever be left behind.
* We will be with you at your athletic level.
* All of the gear is provided.
* We have meal options for all types including vegan and vegetarian.
* Accommodations at Chakra Lodge are hand built tree houses with one wall open to the jungle. We are very connected to nature during this retreat!
* While in the mountains you are staying on our own private property, and an eco-lodge where we are trying to keep our carbon foot print as small as possible! Our lodge is essentially off the grid, no cell phones, no wifi, no electricity, be prepared to disconnect from every day life and connect with nature, it is a beautiful thing!
* The lodge was entirely built by hand. Over 80% of the land of Chakra has been donated back to reforestation and conservation.
* Our lodge will be fully set up and taken down by our staff. We work with incredible local people from San Jeronimo that cook and clean for us everyday (you just get to relax and have fun)
For anyone and everyone (adults only) who is looking to get away from the craziness of everyday life, relax deeply, recharge fully and challenge yourself to try new things in one of the most beautiful places we have ever been. Challenge yourself, step outside your comfort zone, experience personal growth and try new things.
If you want to disconnect from the outside world, get your feet dirty and reconnect with nature. If you want to connect with yourself and others on a deeper level. If you want to experience a truly unique and unforgettable experience at a private, eco mountain lodge that you won’t experience in any other way. If you want to travel with a purpose, to give a true gift to yourself, to give time back to a impoverished community, and spend a week having very little impact on mother earth.
$2250 Price for Gemstone Climbing Members
$2550 Price for non-Members + includes a 6 month membership to prepare for the adventure
$1,000 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO HOLD EACH SPOT. Must be paid in full by November 1, 2019.
Space is LIMITED to only 16 participants so don’t wait to sign up.
* Guided climbing excursions
* Guided hikes
* Climbing workshop
* 7 yoga classes
* 1 night accommodation in San Jose
* 4 nights shared accommodations at Chakra Private Retreat Center
* 2 nights shared accommodations at a hotel in Dominical
* All meals (except 1 lunch and 1 dinner while at Dominical)
* All equipment for excursions and entrance fees and up to 4 transportation services.
Price DOES NOT Include:
* Travel costs to and from the Rendezvous Point (San Jose hotel we will pick the group up from)
* Personal clothing, gear and equipment
* Personal medical and trip cancellation travel insurance
* Any expense of personal nature (souvenirs, alcohol, etc), tips (guides, porters, cooks)
* Any items that have not been mentioned in the “costs included”
* Accommodations prepost trip or upgrades.
*CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE GEMSTONE TO COSTA RICA RETREAT!*