For membership questions, contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1 Year Prepaid
(Non-refundable, no freezing and $25 enrollment fee per individual\$50 per family. May be transferred to new member of same or lower classification due to injury or moving of current member. Must be transferred by current member at Gemstone. It is the responsibility of the member to find their replacement and Gemstone is NOT responsible for any financial transactions between the two parties. Begins on start date and ends 12 calendar months later.)
♦ Adult $600
♦ Student\Military\Senior $550
♦ Youth (12 and under) $450
♦ Family of 2 $1000
♦ Family of more than 2 $1000 + $250 each additional family member
(Cannot be transferred. 6 month commitment. Each member may freeze membership individually, after initial 6 months, for a maximum of 6 months per calendar year for $8/member. Youth under 14 may freeze for free with family freeze. Must freeze by the 20th of the month; mid-month freezes start on the 1st of the next month. $25 Enrollment Fee per Individual/$50 Enrollment Fee per Family Membership. May be cancelled prior to 6 month commitment for $75 Cancellation Fee. Family members on monthly EFT may freeze independently. )
♦ Adult $60
♦ Student\Military\Senior $55
♦ Youth $45
♦ Family of 2 $100
♦ Family of more than 2 $100 + $25 each additional family member
Monthly (30 days) Prepaid
(Non-refundable and non-freezable. No commitment. No enrollment fee. Begins on start date and ends 1 calendar month later.)
♦ Adult $85
♦ Student\Military\Senior $80
♦ Youth $70
♦ Family of 2 $150
♦ Family of more than 2 $150 + 35 each additional family member
Yoga And Fitness
(Does not include climbing\gear. Passes do not expire and are shareable.)
♦ Per class $10
♦ 10 punches for $80
♦ Unlimited monthly EFT $45
Regular DAY Rates
(Walk-ins welcome. See below for what is included in a day pass. Your day pass can be applied towards a membership if purchased the same day.)
♦ Adult $15
♦ Student/Military/Senior Citizen $12
♦ Youth (12 and under) $10
♦ Child (6 and under) Free with paid adult
♦ Rental Package (Includes shoes, harness, chalk bag) – $6
♦ Shoes – $5
♦ Harness – $3
♦ Chalk Bag – $1
♦ Belay device $2
♦ 1 – Month Rental Package – $30 (Shoes, harness, chalk bag)
♦ Child Month Rental Package (6 and under) – $15
10 Punch Cards without gear
♦ Punch Cards do not include gear. They are shareable and have no expiration date.
♦ Adults $130
♦ Students\Military\Senior Citizens $100
♦ Youth (12 and under) $80
♦ Child under 6 are free with paid adult
10 Punch Cards with gear
♦ Adults $160
♦ Students\Military\Senior Citizens $130
♦ Youth (12 and under) $110
♦ Child under 6 are free with paid adult
What Comes with a Gemstone Regular Day Pass?
- Full Access to the Climbing Gym (some exclusions apply based on certifications – ask Front Desk for all the details)
- Fitness Equipment (Children under the age of 18 are not allowed on the mezzanine except when participating in classes)
- Yoga & Fitness Classes that are normally included with gym membership (see Yoga & Fitness Class Schedule to see what is available)
What to do on your 1st visit?
- We will give you a full gym orientation and teach you how to easily use our many Auto-Belay systems (Ages 14+ may hook up themselves and must hook up younger children)
- We will show you the basics of bouldering and how to fall on our padding system.
- As staff is available, we will teach you how to belay with our top-ropes. Please ask the front desk staff for their next available time to teach you this required skill to become Gemstone Top Rope Belay Certified.
- All climbers who would like to belay, lead belay, or lead climb must pass separate belay, lead belay, and lead climb tests. Belayers must be 14 years old or older.
- Most Yoga & Fitness classes are included with your day pass. Check Availability and join! Our instructors are AMAZING!
♦ Child: Ages 6 and under (1 Free Child per Paid Adult)
♦ Student: Ages 14-17 or full-time college/university student. College students must be taking 12 credits (or 6 graduate credits) and show current student ID. Class schedule and student ID required for memberships and punch cards.
♦ Military (active & not active) must show current ID.
♦ Senior is defined as a person aged 65+.
Benefits of a Gemstone Membership (annual or monthly)
♦ Discount on special event yoga classes.
♦ Unlimited climbing (some special classes, events, etc. have additional charges).
♦ Unlimited hot yoga, yoga, fitness (some special classes may have additional charge).
♦ Use of cardio and strength/fitness area.
♦ Free monthly climbing classes.
♦ Locker rooms & showers.
♦ 10% discount on all retail items and 5% discount on climbing shoes.
♦ Discounts on Gemstone classes (youth classes and lead classes).
♦ Two guest passes (with gear) per membership (2 per family membership OR 2 per individual membership) per month.
Other important information:
- All new memberships require a signed membership form.
- Monthly EFT memberships require a 6 month minimum contract.
- There is a $25 start up fee per membership on EFT and Annual Memberships.
- There is a $75 early cancelation fee if you cancel your 6 month membership early.
- Memberships on EFT will automatically continue unless cancelled in person.
- There are no refunds on annual prepaid memberships or 30 day prepaid memberships.
- Prepaid membership do not automatically roll over into another membership. EFT memberships roll over every month unless cancelled.
- EFT memberships can be frozen for $8 per month per member, for a maximum of 3 consecutive months, for a maximum of 6 months in a 12 month period. Prepaid memberships cannot be frozen.